Hi friends! After a lot of preparation, it is finally here: The Wonderful Wild Online Shop! Here is all you need to know before you shop:
1. Introducing your contracting partner: Spreadshirt.
The shop is hosted by the German-based company spreadshirt.de who will be your contracting partner responsible for taking orders and enquiries when you order from the shop. To my knowledge, they can ship in pretty much every corner of the world.
Please note that I won’t be able to help you in terms of questions regarding sizes, orders, shipment, etc. The whole idea behind using a partner like spreadshirt is that they handle everything for me while I’m offline.
2. The products you can order:
- Posters. As per your request, you can now order some of my favourite photographs as posters in three different sizes. I will add different pictures from time to time. The quality of the posters is very, very good and the photos will look fantastic if you hang them in a frame on the wall.
- “Wonderful Wild” Bio-Shirts & Hoodies. Just for fun I’ve added a few items with my logo on them. All clothing-items are from the fair trade bio-label Stanley/Stella. Attention: I have noticed with the ladies shirts and hoodies that they are rather small – so best to order one size bigger than what you would normally wear.
- “Wonderful Wild” enamel Cups & environmental-friendly Shopping-bags. For all the coffee-lovers and organic-shopping-monsters out there 😉
3. Supporting good causes:
10% of my profits from this shop will go to a charity project of my choosing. I will choose a different project every six months and share a screenshot of the donation made on this page as well as on Instagram. In the first go I would like to support the International Anti-Poaching-Foundation.
PS: Please shop responsibly and only buy what you really feel you would like to have.